[Py-ES] PyBirras

Juan Berzal juanber84 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 14:46:24 CEST 2013

Novedades. Me acaban de escribir de github.

Hi Juan!

Thanks you so much for getting in touch about PyConES! I'm part of the
GitHub Community Team and look after our involvement with events outside of
North and South America. It's really lovely to meet you :)

It looks like PyConES is going to be a brilliant event, but unfortunately
our sponsorship budget for November is already fully committed :(. This
means we aren't able to sponsor this time around. While we can't offer any
financial help (no pybeers for us!), we'd love to offer a few free accounts
for you to give out as prizes and send stickers for everyone. If
either/both those options sound helpful, just let me know and I'll make the
necessary arrangements.

Please keep in touch about your future events - the earlier you contact us,
the better :)

Thanks and GitHugs!

Conclusión, no nos dan pasta pero nos pueden dar pegatinas y esas cosas, y
alguna cuenta gratis. Todo lo que caiga es bienvenido no¿?

--
*Juan Berzal*
Teléfono       661660105