[Py-ES] PyBirras

Andrey Antukh niwi at niwi.be
Sat Oct 5 21:36:26 CEST 2013

Pues no estaria mal estar ya dando caña para pycones 2014... no es mal
momento.
xD

--
Andrey Antukh - Андрей Антух - <niwi at niwi.be>
http://www.niwi.be/about.html

"Linux is for people who hate Windows, BSD is for people who love UNIX"
"Social Engineer -> Because there is no patch for human stupidity"