[Py-ES] [JOB] Oferta de trabajo Data Scientist Python en Kernel Analytics, Madrid or Barcelona

Laura Moraleda laura.moraleda at kernel-analytics.com
Fri Nov 25 14:06:32 CET 2016

¡Buenos días a todos!

Os adjuntamos una oferta de empleo que quizá puede interesaros. Si queréis
enviar vuestra candidatura, entrad en el enlace final, que lleva a nuestro
espacio de Empleo de la Web Corporativa.

Gracias por vuestra atención, y disculpad si recibís la oferta por
diferentes listas de correo.

KERNEL ANALYTICS <http://www.kernel-analytics.com/careers>
*DATA SCIENTIST (Junior or Senior)*

OFFICE LOCATION
Madrid or Barcelona

kernel analytics
Our everyday actions generate large amounts of data​: the things we buy,
the trips we make, the people we call, and many others.

At Kernel Analytics we believe all this information has the potential to
change the world and we want to contribute with our expertise in data
analysis and the development of predictive models to make this change
happen. We are driven by the will to improve the world and a taste for high
quality work. Our mission is to enable intelligent use of data and develop
the tools needed to understand it and put it to good use. We work hard to
extract knowledge from large amounts of data and help people process it
more efficiently. We aim to create an environment in which companies
consider data and analytics to be strategic to their business, where they
make evidence-based decisions and are continuously measuring the results of
their actions. We aim to help these companies create value by making better
decisions using data. Kernel Analytics can help your company undertake this
analytics-based transformation, both tactically and strategically.

JOB DESCRIPTION

We are looking to hire data scientists to participate in the definition and
development of predictive systems.

You should be a dynamic individual with sound programming and statistical
modeling basis, eager to develop professionally in a constantly growing
company with the aim of always using the most advanced methods and
cutting-edge technology. Furthermore, you should have a strong interest in
finding practical solutions to complex business problems.

As part of our analytical team you will work on the definition, modeling
and optimization in exciting projects in areas as diverse as demand
forecasting, personalized recommendation, or customer churn prevention,
among others.

Take a look to the success stories
<http://www.kernel-analytics.com/success-stories> in our web to know more!
REQUIRED SKILLS

   - Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics or Engineering
   - Experience in data mining, statistics, machine learning techniques
   and/or econometrics
   - Programming skills Python or/and R
   - Advanced knowledge of SQL
   - Ability to think analytically, quantitatively and creatively
   - Advanced level of Spanish and English

HIGHLY VALUED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE

   - Masters Degree or/and PhD in Data Science, Econometrics, Quantitative
   Economics, AI, Modeling or similars
   - Advanced Knowledge in specific SQL DB Systems such as MySQL, Oracle,
   SQL Server…
   - Use of NoSQL solutions (MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase)
   - Exposure to Big data technologies as Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Spark,
   Impala…
   - Graphical interface design for data visualization
   - Experience working directly with clients
   - Able to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple tasks and problems

WHAT WE CAN OFFER

   - Permanent contract
   - Professional development
   - Competitive salary (Junior 23-29K - Senior 30-38K)
   - Social benefits
   - Career progression
   - Training plan
   - Fresh fruit and free coffee
   - Extra free days in Christmas

*Please, send your CV in our website
<http://www.kernel-analytics.com/careers>! Thanks!*

*Laura Moraleda / RRHH*

*laura.moraleda at kernel-analytics.com <laura.moraleda at kernel-analytics.com>*

*Kernel Analytics  Office: +34 932506437Balmes 89, 6-4, 08008
Barcelonawww.kernel-analytics.com <http://www.kernel-analytics.com/>*

* <https://twitter.com/KernelAnalytics>[image: Kernel Analytics]
<http://www.kernel-analytics.com/> [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/KernelAnalytics> [image: Linkedin]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/kernel-analytics>*

--
*Aviso legal:* Este mensaje, incluidos sus ficheros adjuntos, contienen
información confidencial, dirigida a un destinatario y con una finalidad

*Disclaimer:* This message, including its attachments, contains
confidential information addressed to a recipient for a specific purpose
protected by law. Please note that if you are not the intended addressee of
this message you must immediately delete the message and its attachments.
Any disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this message is
strictly forbidden. The execution of any action based on the contents of
this message is strictly forbidden. If you are the intended recipient, the
use of the information received shall be limited to the specific purpose
for which it has been sent.

*Avís legal:* Aquest missatge, inclosos els seus fitxers adjunts, conté
informació confidencial, dirigida a un destinatari i amb una finalitat
específica protegida per la Llei. L'informem que si Vostè no és el
destinatari del mateix, haurà d’eliminar aquest correu, quedant
estrictament prohibida qualsevol divulgació, còpia o distribució del seu
contingut, així com desenvolupar o executar qualsevol tipus d’acció basada
en el seu contingut. Si Vostè és el destinatari, l’ús de la informació que
ha rebut haurà d’estar limitat a la finalitat específica per la qual se li
ha enviat.