[Py-ES] [JOB] Fullstack Python (Machine Learning and Maths) - Abu Dhabi

Juan Luis Cano juanlu001 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 14:50:22 CET 2018

Hola pythonistas:

Me hacen llegar esta oferta para Abu Dhabi. La dejo por aquí por si a
alguien le resultase interesante.

Un saludo,

-------------

I have an Opportunity for a Fullstack Python Dev based in Abu Dhabi,

- They are looking for someone with coding ability in python
- Clean, clear and concise coding with TDD Approach
- A Mathematics background/understanding/passion
- Experience with Machine Learning

Join a a non-traditional technology-driven education company striving to
change the paradigm in education through innovative learning science
frameworks and engaging multimedia content powered by cutting edge
technology and Artificial Intelligence.

Agile methodology with Functional and Reactive Programming as well as a TDD
approach is the kind of environment you will be working in.

A little teaser on the company:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0mWNYCA71U

The company is offering very attractive salaries and benefits;

• Return flights once a year (Yourself and Dependents)
• Work Visa (Visa for Dependents also available)
•Tax free salary and discretionary bonus
•Full Medical Cover for all inclusive of Family Members
•25 days paid leave PA + 13 days public holiday
•Provide an interest free loan of up to 85% of your accommodation in the
first year.
•Provide assistance in finding accommodation with a local company, who will
provide accommodation commission free - Commission is 5% of the yearly fee.
•Service bonus
•One month free accommodation

Salary bands:

4-5 Yrs Experience: 20-24K AED (Eur4400- 5300)
6-8 Yrs Experience : 24K-28K AED (Eur5300-6200)
Top end would be 30K AED =+/- Eur 6700

Send your resume to estine.cook at cloudstreamglobal.com and i will respond
with more information as well as a call so that I can go through everything
with you, or leave your contact details and I will send through some more
info. If this opportunity is not for you, please also let me know, as I
would love to keep in touch for future opportunities.