[Py-ES] PyBCN Online: Taula Rodona sobre Python

Jesus Cea jcea at jcea.es
Tue Sep 22 19:11:59 CEST 2020

Mesa redonda el 23 de septiembre, de 19:00 a 20:00. La conversación será
por Youtube, en https://youtu.be/RPTP5BXacqM

La reunión se convoca en inglés, pero la mesa redonda será en catalán.

Convocatoria:
<https://www.meetup.com/python-barcelona/events/273389765/>. Os podéis
apuntar para convocatorias futuras y para que conste vuestra asistencia

"""
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
PyBCN Online: Taula Rodona sobre Python
David Arcos
Hosted by
David Arcos and 4 others
Python Barcelona Meetup
Python Barcelona Meetup
Public group
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
7:00 PM to 8:00 PM GMT+2

Add to calendar

Online event

https://youtu.be/RPTP5BXacqM
Details

Taula Rodona sobre Python (Python Round Table)

We kickstart the new season of PyBCN with a virtual round table where we
will talk about Python, the pandemic situation and its impact on the
developer labour market and remote events.

The temptative members for the round table will be:
- Ruben Berenguel (@berenguel), Lead Data Engineer
- Alberto Cámara (@b3r2s), Senior Data Scientist
- David Arcos (@DZPM), CTO
- Julio Martínez (@liopic), Senior Data Engineer
- ...

Language: Català

You will be able to send your questions during the talk, there will be a
Q&A at the end. We may add more people to the discussion as we see fit.

NOTICE that this meetup will be ONLINE!

- Online platform will be Youtube Live via the provided link.
- You will be able to use the chat there to ask your questions
----------

# More
- Our Code of Conduct: https://pybcn.org/coc/
- We need talk proposals! Send yours: https://pybcn.org/call-for-proposals
- Wanna publish a job offer? https://pybcn.org/job-offers
- Follow @PyBCN for pictures, slides, videos and more:
https://twitter.com/pybcn
"""

--
Jesús Cea Avión                         _/_/      _/_/_/        _/_/_/
jcea at jcea.es - https://www.jcea.es/    _/_/    _/_/  _/_/    _/_/  _/_/