[Py-ES] Job Offer - Software Engineer in Clariteia

Andrea Mucci andrea at clariteia.com
Fri Jan 8 10:12:26 CET 2021

Hola a todos,

Soy Andrea Mucci, CTO de Clariteia, estamos buscando un Senior Software Engineer con experiencia en Python. Os dejo aquí los requisitos y más información.

Company background
We craft our own Blockchain solutions for established companies that want to solve major challenges of their industries.
This is an opportunity to be one of the first to join a startup created by three outstanding founders that have worked both for startups (raising more than $100m from top tier investors worldwide), for venture capital funds (managing over €100m in assets under management) and for large enterprises (leading technologic developments in a variety of fields).
We focus on delivering solutions highly relevant to actual business needs of our partners and that can be of use for entire industries.
We believe in having small teams of outstanding professionals, always with a focus on personal growth of each of them, and sharing the company's success with our team.
As a software engineer at Clariteia:
You will work directly with one of the cofounders and CTO, who previously lead Blockchain development for one of the largest European companies.
You will work in a core project for one major player in the music industry.
You will be able to work on a variety of functionalities and technologies:
Blockchain: distributed databases based on graphs, consensus algorithms and digital certificates.
Data science: fraud detection systems, search engines and predictive recommendations.

Role Specifics
Minimum qualifications:
Experience with coding in data structures, algorithms and software design.
Experience using cloud platforms and/or containerized application deployments.
Experience delivering complex, large scale and critical products with business impact.
Experience in Microservices Architecture.
Experience in working agile methodologies.
Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
Large experience in Python
gRCP
AsyncIO
CLI development
Flask/Falcon
Familiar with Kafka
Familiar with common CI/CD like Jenkins, Bamboo, Spinnaker.
A Plus qualifications:
Rust
Blockchain
AI