[Py-MAD] CPython Hackaton con James Powell

Diego Rodríguez-Losada diego at biicode.com
Thu Nov 21 13:59:47 CET 2013

For those of you already arriving in Madrid on Friday and can't wait to get
your hands on code, we are going to host a CPython Hackaton at our office.
We are excited to have the amazing James Powell (
http://seriously.dontusethiscode.com/) over for a workshop and some great
insights on Python.

The duration will be approximately 3 hours with an open format, in which
you can ask for help, make comments and have a beer whenever you want to.
The Hackaton will take place in our offices and doesn't cost you a thing.
Get your laptops and connect with others for fun, coding and networking.

Feel free to come over, we will provide you with pizza, beer, a ping pong
table and a lot of programming. To join us let us know by email:
*info at biicode.com
<info at biicode.com>  *Be quick as our capacity is *limited to 25*.

MORE INFO: buff.ly/1jp1JWw  <http://t.co/slBzIMsBRM>

--