[Py-MAD] Reunion Python-Madrid Enero 2014

Andrey Antukh niwi at niwi.be
Thu Jan 2 14:00:07 CET 2014

Puedo hacer una lightning talk e introducir cobrascript
https://github.com/niwibe/cobrascript en 5 min :D

--
Andrey Antukh - Андрей Антух - <niwi at niwi.be>
http://www.niwi.be/about.html

"Linux is for people who hate Windows, BSD is for people who love UNIX"
"Social Engineer -> Because there is no patch for human stupidity"