[Py-MAD] [JOB] Python backend developer at Aerial Insights

Fernando Navarro fernando at aerial-insights.co
Tue Jun 27 18:10:14 CEST 2017

Dear pythonistas:

Aerial Insights is looking for a backend developer. If you fancy using
python to crunch gigabytes of images, coordinate hundreds of machines and
produce spectacular 3d models and maps, this is your opportunity.

We write software to process drone images and package it as an online
service for drone pilots. For our customers, we make difficult things look
simple. We sell sophisticated algorithms as tools that anyone can use. More
info at http://www.aerial-insights.co.

As part of our team, you will own different parts of our backend and
processing pipeline. You are also expected to suggest improvements, tell us
about the latest technologies and prototype crazy new things that will lead
us to the next level.

We need you to:

- know python upside down and be able to produce and maintain code, tests
and documentation that is readable and efficient.

- have working knowledge of docker, aws, mongo, rest apis and linux system
administration.

- be able to communicate in english with the rest of the team

- as a big plus, can you demonstrate experience with any of the following?
GDAL, GRASS, QGIS, eve, leaflet, artificial vision, machine learning or
frontend development...

We offer:

- full time position, with a salary in the range of 20-35K​. ​

- you can work remotely and organize your own schedule

- training budget

- progression, do you have what is required to be the next CTO of the
company?

If you think you are a good fit, please, send me an email (
fernando at aerial-insights.co) with your CV / repos and let's talk.

Cheers

    Fernando

--
Fernando Navarro, Founder & CEO
fernando at aerial-insights.co
www.aerial-insights.co
+34 651 76 36 36 <%2B34%20651%2076%2036%2036>