[Py-MAD] JOB: lead Python/Django back-end at KiWi, Lausanne - Switzerland

Christian Sinobas christian.sinobas at kiwi-bop.com
Thu Sep 27 00:56:15 UTC 2018

Hola,

Gracias por la oportunidad de dejarnos postear un job, un abrazo desde
Suiza! Christian

*We are looking for a Python/Django back-end developer*
Full time - based in Lausanne, Switzerland - https://kiwi-bop.com

You will lead the enhancement of our back-end (Python/Django) in close
collaboration with our front-end app (Flutter) and website (Angular 5), as
well as our business & dev teams in Mexico. KiWi is the app
micro-businesses use in emerging markets to manage their sales, accept
ePayments and get access to microcredit. We have 10'000 merchants using
KiWi in Mexico right now, but we are still a small startup.

*Responsibilities:*
·      Take over, improve and collaborate on an existing Python/Django
codebase
·      Perform major and minor day-to-day development tasks as needed
·      Participate in code reviews and practice test-driven software
development
·      Build a back-end that matches business expectation, scales well and
empowers our data science work. Tens of thousands small businesses count on
you!

*Qualifications:*
·      3+ years experience in Python/Django back-end development
·      3+ years of experience using relational databases such as PostgreSQL
·      Deep understanding of REST architecture and proven experience with
Django Rest Framework (DRF)
·      Practice in unit and integration tests
·      Knowledge in CI (Jenkins)
·      Swagger knowledge for Swagger first approach
·      DevOps, architecture, NodeJs, data science experiences, a plus
·      Fluent in English. Spanish would make your job easier and French
your life better

*Offer*

Join a young and agile Swiss fintech startup whose mission is to make
technology work for millions of small businesses in emerging markets.
Salary range is between 75k and 125k EUR (gross / annual) + stock options.

This job is for you? Let's talk: christian at kiwi-bop.com

--

[image: https://kiwi-bop.com/] <https://kiwi-bop.com/>

*Christian Sinobas*