[python-madrid] Re: [Python-es] Evento Python Madrid 2011

Francisco Javier Cuadrado fcocuadrado at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 14:00:18 CEST 2011

Acabo de descubrir este blog para publicitar los grupos de usuarios de
Python: http://python-groups.blogspot.com

Cito:

Here the organizers of various Python usergroups around the world post
announcements and meeting reports. If you are an organizer we would
very much like to give you posting rights so you can promote your
group. Just drop an email to advocate at python.org and I'll set you up.
A posting should be of interest to those who did not attend but are
considering doing so, or that might be instructive to other
usergroups. An overview what was covered in a just past meeting, or an
announcement with substance on what an upcoming meeting is going to be
about are good postings.

Please avoid trivial posts such as "we met at John's Saturday and the
pizza was pretty good." ;-)

Resumiendo que se puede mandar un correo a advocate at python.org
publicitando la reunión, en este caso el evento.

--
Saludos

Fran