[Py-MAD] Mi primer programa en python

Oldzhay Saroolu oldzhay.saroolu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 09:34:59 CET 2013

Yo también siempre lo he escuchado como "contrabarra"

P.D. Lo de if DEBUG me ha gustado mucho :-)

--
Best Regards
Oldzhay Saroolu

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).****

If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it
is strictly prohibited.****

immediately and then destroy any copies of it.